Clover is excited to announce that Clover Station Solo is available in Europe. The Clover Station Solo is ideal for merchants in retail, services, or table service restaurants.
- Clover hardened version of Android (AOSP) 10.0
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 octa-core processor
- Memory—2-GB RAM, 16-GB Flash
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and 4G LTE connectivity
- Camera—5 MP for 1D and 2D barcode scanning
- Hub with four USB device ports and two RJ11 cash drawer ports
- Charging port of 12 Volt with cable for a Clover Flex (Flex and Flex Cradle are sold separately)
- Display—Tiltable 14.0", 1920x1080
- Audio—Internal speaker and microphone and 3.5mm stereo audio jack with microphone input
- Fingerprint reader
- MSR reader for merchant and employee login
- Cash drawer
- Clover printers
Clover Station Solo in Europe does not include payments natively; however, payments can be facilitated using a tethered payment terminal.
Dev Kits are not available for the Clover Solo in Europe; however, many applications can be developed for Clover devices using the hardware profile in an emulator.
For applications configured for Station Solo in Europe, select the Solo device type associated with Europe on the App Settings > App Type page when you create the app in the developer dashboard. See App Settings > App Type for more information.
For questions and feedback, contact [email protected].
Updated 3 months ago