Remote Pay SDK best practices
The Remote Pay SDKs provide many tools to create a reliable integration. Developers can use these features and follow a number of best practices to build a robust POS application that connects to a Clover device. The following sections provide recommendations and should not be considered complete guidelines for integration development.
Many of the concepts and APIs explained in these sections are interrelated, so it is recommended that you read and understand all of the information when designing your integration.
- Device connection and disposal
- Monitor device connection status
- Payment reconciliation and recovery
- Retrieve the device state
- Track transactions with an external ID
This video discusses how to recognize and handle unhappy path situations. Here’s what you will learn:
- Some of the semi-integration unhappy paths
- How to retrieve the status of everything in your solution
- Ways to steer your point of sale back on track
You can view or download the webinar slides here.
Updated 2 months ago