The Clover Payments plugin for WordPress allows merchants, in the US and Canada regions, to use a WordPress-based app, such as WooCommerce, to securely:
- Collect card information from buyers your merchant’s eCommerce site, and
- Process payments using their Clover merchant account.
The plugin is free for merchants. Transactions are charged according to the merchant’s Clover account agreement.
Clover Payments plugin uses an
iframe-based tokenizer is updated with any future API changes, so your app requires less maintenance.
Card details for each processed payment are not saved on either Wordpress or the merchant's server. The Clover Payments plugin does not contribute to the payment card industry (PCI) compliance scope of your merchant’s eCommerce site.
- Authorize, only
- Charge (Authorize and capture)
- Multilingual support for Canadian French
- PCI-compliance through
iframe(See Clover iframe features)
For more information on WooCommerce by WordPress, see the WooCommerce Developer Guide.
- Install the Clover Payments for WooCommerce plugin
- Configure the Clover Payments for WooCommerce plugin
- Update multi-lingual support
- Locate the merchant ID
- Set up an API token
- Process an authorization
- Authorize and verify orders
- Capture an authorization
- Process a sale transaction
- Verify order processing and transaction
- Refund an order
- Void an authorized order
- View surcharges
- Customize iFrame
Updated 5 months ago