Beginning in October 2023, Clover is rolling out expiring auth tokens starting in the United States and Canada.
- If you create apps in the United States and Canada, use the instructions in this topic to create or migrate to expiring auth tokens.
- If you create apps in Latin America or Europe, see Use OAuth—Europe and Latin America to acquire API tokens.
Use the following list of contents or the side navigation to view OAuth topics.
- OAuth at Clover
- Auth code flow for high trust apps
- Auth code flow for low trust apps
- Refresh access tokens
- Legacy token migration flow
- Initiate OAuth flow from left nav app link
This document provides guidance on how Clover implements OAuth principles in its application authentication paradigm. It is not intended to be an OAuth tutorial.
Updated about 23 hours ago