The Clover platform provides tools for developers to design, configure, test, and manage app integrations for Clover merchants. If you create apps and integrations for the North America region, use the Clover global developer platform. This platform offers a consolidated developer experience with access to the Global Developer Dashboard.
On the Global Developer Dashboard, you get an intuitive and seamless experience for developer account management and for developing and launching integrations. You can:
- Log in with a single global developer account and switch between the sandbox and production environments.
- Invite other developers in your organization to join your account. On accepting the invite, a developer is automatically added to both sandbox and production environments.
To get started:
- Create your global developer account.
- Log in to your Clover global developer account.
- On the Global Developer Dashboard, click the toggle icon to go to the sandbox environment.
- Use the sandbox environment to create and test apps with test merchant accounts.
- Use the production environment to submit your developer account and integrations for approval and then manage and track app performance.
For more information, see:
Updated 6 days ago