The Clover platform provides tools for developers to design, configure, test, and manage app integrations for Clover merchants. Use the:
- Sandbox Developer Dashboard for initial setup and testing.
- Production Developer Dashboard to submit integrations for approval, and then manage and track app performance.
See how to Use Clover developer environments.
The Clover sandbox environment is a testbed where you can:
- Experiment with the Clover platform capabilities.
- Create test merchant accounts to manage merchant information.
- Create additional test merchants with different settings to simulate the effects of regions, time zones, currencies, or permissions.
- Install and test your apps for test merchant accounts.
- Test your apps that interact with the Clover payment functions. The sandbox environment is connected to a test payment gateway that checks the validity of test cards and provides realistic responses to payment requests. This lets you build apps that can handle all possible responses when completing a transaction.
After you have tested your app, create a production developer account and submit your app for approval. You can monitor the status of your app approval and communicate with Clover App Market team from the Developer Dashboard.
Updated about 1 month ago