Clover's comprehensive technical support is designed to help you succeed in your Clover developer role.
To optimize developer support, we use a tiered support structure: Member, Pro, Elite, and Strategic. As we implement tiered support, we will assign a tier to each developer based on a number of factors. Clover will reach out to you if you are a part of a tier other than “Member.”
Clover’s SLAs ensure we are responsive to all of our developers' needs, whether you are a new or a seasoned Clover developer.
5 business days
3 business days
1 per month
1 per week
3 per week
1 per day
All developers receive the following Member tier services and support from the Clover Developer Relations team:
- One 30-minute discovery call to discuss your market app (scheduled after you submit an application)
- One 30-minute support call per month. When scheduling the call, Clover will ask you to provide an agenda or list of questions to be discussed. This helps us provide answers as efficiently as possible.
- Email support with a response time of five business days
- Access to the Clover Community forum, a moderated Q&A site that allows you to get assistance from other developers and Clover support. Community is available 24/7 and is always free for all developers.
- 24/7 access to developer documentation
Clover strives to meet the needs of our entire developer community. In order to provide the best possible support, the following policies apply:
- If Clover cannot attend a previously confirmed support call, your call will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
- If a Member-level developer fails to join a support call within 10 minutes of the scheduled start time, they forfeit that month’s free call. For example, if a call is scheduled for August 10th and the developer does not attend, a new call cannot be scheduled until September 1st at the earliest.
- Support plans do not affect the processes or timelines for developer account approvals or app approvals.
Clover provides developer support in English.
Updated about 2 months ago