Clover's comprehensive technical support helps you succeed as a Clover developer.
Developers receive the following Member-tier services and support from Clover's Developer Relations team:
- One 30-minute discovery call (scheduled after you submit an application).
- One 30-minute support call per month. When scheduling a call, please provide an agenda or list of questions to discuss. This helps us prepare to answer your questions as efficiently as possible.
- Clover email support with a response time of five business days.
- Access to the Clover Community forum, a moderated Q&A site that allows you to get assistance from other developers and Clover support. Community is available and free 24/7 for all developers.
- 24/7 access to developer documentation.
Clover strives to meet the needs of our entire developer community. To provide the best possible support, the following policies apply:
- If Clover cannot attend a previously confirmed support call, your call will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
- If a developer fails to join a support call within 10 minutes of the scheduled start time, they forfeit that month’s free call. For example, if a call is scheduled for August 10th and the developer does not attend, a new call cannot be scheduled until September 1st at the earliest.
- Support plans do not affect the processes or timelines for developer account approval or app approval.
Clover provides developer support in English, only.
Updated 10 months ago