If you plan to create paid apps, you can update your bank details on the Developer Settings page on your production developer account. You can have only one bank account per developer account in a region.
Setting up your banking details with Clover enables you to charge merchants for your app and receive payments from Clover. If you create free apps this step is optional. However, you can't set up pricing options on any apps until you complete the process of setting up your bank account.
Clover and Fiserv use the billing information to pay your share from payments collected from merchants for use of your apps, and to accept app fees in compliance with the Clover App Market Developer Terms:
- US and Canada Clover App Market Developer Terms
- EU Clover App Market Developer Terms
- Latin America Clover App Market Developer Terms
After you add your bank account on the dashboard, send us an email ([email protected]) to complete the account addition process. Ensure your bank account is always up-to-date on your dashboard.
To set up your banking details with Clover, complete the following steps:
- Log on to your production Clover developer account. If you do not have a production Clover developer account, create an account:
- US/Canada Clover developer account
- EU Clover developer account
- Latin America Clover developer account
- Click the Developer Settings link on the side-nav to see your account information.
- Click the Edit icon in the Bank Details section to open the Edit Bank Details window.
- Enter your bank routing number and account number.
- Click Save.
After you add your bank account on the dashboard, send us an email ([email protected]) to complete the account addition process. This will help you receive payments from Clover.
With this process completed, you can set monthly subscription tiers and metered pricing tiers for your paid app. For more information, see configuring billing.
Updated 6 months ago