For any integration partnership with Clover, you must contact us and qualify as a business opportunity.
The application process is as follows:
- Contact Clover and complete the Partner Intake form.
- Clover evaluates your integration request based on the information you enter in the form.
- Clover reviews your submission to ensure an integration with Clover is a good fit for your application.
- Once your information is reviewed as a business case and Clover approves your application, a support analyst sets up a Technical Discovery meeting with you. The support analyst is an engineer with expertise on the SDKs and other tools to develop an integrated application.
- The support analyst meets you and learns more about your business needs and the merchants you support.
Integrated apps must process transactions through Clover. Using a different processor is a violation of the Clover App Market Developer Program Policies, and apps in violation are not approved for use by Clover merchants.
If the Partner Intake form does not display on this page, then refresh the page to view it.
Updated about 1 month ago