- Submit your production Clover Developer Account for approval on our US (clover.com/developers) or EU (eu.clover.com/developers) market
- If you are a corporation, be sure to select A company under account and enter a valid Tax ID/EIN.
- For the Identity Verification section, all developers must enter a valid residential address for identity verification purposes (no P.O. boxes).
- To minimize delays, be sure all information is complete and accurate.
- Join our Clover Developer Community forums to chat with our Developer Support team and fellow Clover Developers
- All app fees, payment from the merchant for use of your app, and merchant-customer payment processing must be implemented within Clover and/or First Data. Refer to the Developer Agreement for details.
- Once your Clover Developer Account has been approved, log in to your account and click on the Get Paid tab.
- Enter your bank routing number and account number.
- All apps are reviewed by the Clover team for functionality and usability.
- Review the app requirements in the developer guidelines for Android and REST API.
- Create a Help/Support page hosted on your site. This page should cover FAQs, as well as the implementation and use of your app.
- Ensure you have support capacity and valid resources for your target market. All phone numbers should be valid (e.g. US phone numbers for US apps, EU phone numbers for EU apps), and you should have resources available during the appropriate times for your time zone(s).