Clover's secure semi-integration solution allows your existing point-of-sale software to accept EMV-ready, PCI-compliant payments. The Clover platform offers a customer-facing experience that enhances the POS and handles all payment acceptance tasks.
A semi-integration integrates your hardware and software with Clover's hardware and software, making your point-of-sale EMV compliant quickly and easily.
Depending on the combination of merchant- and customer-facing devices you require, Clover offers different payment interfaces.
PaymentConnector interface exposes all of the Clover features needed for your app to make a sale, issue a refund, and perform other payment functions. If you are building a point of sale experience directly on a Clover device, this API will serve your needs.
CloverConnector interface offers external POS systems access to the same payment functions as
What you get with Clover:
- The ability to tap into a sales force of over 4,000 people
- Award-winning, patented hardware design
- Unlimited batch capacity
- Simple integration (get a basic sale function up and running in less than a day)
- All receipts and customer signatures are stored forever and retrievable through a single web call
- Integrated camera/barcode scanner
What you get from our integration:
- Open source SDK
- High-level, transparent CloverConnector API
- Support for peripherals using our patented hub for weight scales, barcode scanners, and more
Interested in integrating with a Clover device? Email us at email@example.com.
- PCI compliant
- Takes all payments types (magnetic stripe swipe, EMV dip, NFC contactless, and manual entry)
- Auths, pre-auths, and sale transactions
- Voids, payment refunds, manual refunds (detached credits)
- Partial auths
- Store & Forward (take offline payments)
- 3G/4G connectivity (optional)
- Integrated printer with thermal paper (Clover Flex and Clover Mini)
- 4 standard USB ports
- Detects and prevents duplicate transactions
- Manual card entry
- Customizable tip options
- Settings can be configured per merchant