The Clover Android Payments API offers an intent-based payments API for third-party applications running on Clover device to process payments. If you are building a point of sale (POS) system directly on a Clover device (or have previously developed an app with Payment Connector), the Clover Android Payments API will serve as a streamlined payment option on a variety of Clover device configuration, without the need to be device aware.
Currently, the following operations are supported:
- Processing final and tip-adjustable payments
- Processing pre-authorization payments
- Capturing pre-authorized payments
- Processing a payment reversal
Operation coming soon:
- Tokenizing cards (saving a card on file) (only on supported devices)
- Clover Receipt management
Please use the following references and tutorial to help get you started.
- Read Overview of the Clover Platform
- Set up a developer account (including your test merchant settings)
- Order a Clover Developer Kit (Dev Kit) and set it up
- Required Android SDK versions
Updated 3 months ago