The following tips will help you manage your app after publishing it. Apps that follow these guidelines have a greater chance of being promoted in the Clover App Market.
Clover maintains the following sales channel policies:
- Do not reach out to the banks directly asking to promote your apps.
- Bank channels have a policy prohibiting direct solicitation to their employees. Therefore, please refrain from offering any compensation or promotional offers for referring your app(s) to direct financial institutions.
- Clover does not provide merchant lists.
Here are a few things you can do on your end to promote your app:
- Provide merchant and sales rep support in a timely manner.
- Add new features to your roadmap based on merchant/sales feedback.
- Know which Clover devices and service plans your app supports (Payments/Payments Plus, Essentials/Register Lite, or Register).
- Be prepared to demo your app on the fly.
- Prepare a handout about your app highlighting features and functionality.
- Create a presentation deck featuring your app and be sure to include pricing, clear screenshots, and contact information.
- Follow Clover on Twitter, Facebook, and our developer blog. Merchants and sales reps follow and are sometimes featured.
Updated over 1 year ago