You can create public and private keys or API token in either the production or sandbox environment.
You need two different credentials to access the Clover sandbox and production environments.
To create public and private keys (API tokens):
- Log in to the Developer Dashboard.
- From the Developer Account drop-down list, select a merchant name under Businesses. The Merchant Dashboard for the selected merchant appears.
- From the left navigation menu, click Account & Setup. The Account & Setup page appears.
- In the Ecommerce section, click Ecommerce API Tokens.
The Ecommerce API Tokens page displays any existing API tokens. If you have not created any API tokens, the Tokens section on the page is blank.
- Click Create New Token. The Create new token pop-up appears.
- Select the Enable online card payments checkbox.
- Verify or select the Integration type as "Hosted iFrame + API/SDK".
- Click Create Token. The API tokens page displays the public and private keys (tokens) you need to use when entering the Clover Payment configuration.
- Copy the public and private tokens and paste in the WooCommerce Configuration page. See Configuring the Clover Payments for WooCommerce plugin.
Updated 3 months ago