The Recurring Payments and Subscriptions APIs allow merchants and developers to set up recurring charges periodically, such as monthly or weekly. You can charge customers on:
- A finite basis, for example, a payoff installment for six months, or
- An infinite basis, for example, a streaming subscription.
The subscription service processes each invoice at the configured date.
Preset a card object to configure recurring payments on an encrypted card token. See Generate a card token.
Recurring payment configuration allows merchants to create plans and subscriptions. The Plans and Subscriptions APIs allow the merchants to define a set of plans that their customers can use to initiate automatic payments. When you configure automatic payments:
- You can set a date on when a payment is sent.
- You can change the interval after creating a plan. Customers receive the first bill on the set start date, and subsequent bills are sent on the defined interval.
Example: If you schedule a monthly recurring payment with the start date of February 1, the first bill will be sent on February 1, followed by the second bill on March 1, the third on April 1, and so on.
|In this video, learn:|
- How to define, create, edit and delete plans for recurring payments?
- How to create subscriptions for plans?
Recurring Payments APIs - Configuring Plans for steps to create a recurring payments plan.
Recurring Payments APIs - Configuring Subscriptions for steps to create a recurring a subscription plan.
Use the Clover-hosted iframe for steps to integrate the Clover-hosted iframe.
Updated 5 days ago