- Create test merchant accounts to manage merchant data, and to also install and test your solutions for these test merchant accounts without your app approvals.
- Create test merchants in other regions where you want to make your app available.
- Associate Dev Kits with your sandbox developer account.
- Publish your apps in sandbox environment. Create your production account and follow proper procedures to publish and have your apps approved by Clover's App Market.
- Use release groups in sandbox. You can only create release groups for approved apps.
|- Your app is linked to a production developer account. This account must be verified and approved by Clover before app approval can begin.|
- You can submit your developer account for approval on production even while you are building and testing your app on sandbox.
Note: To minimize app approval delays, be sure all information is complete and accurate.
|- Dev Kits are not available for the production environment. You can only associate Dev Kits with your sandbox developer account.|
- Production demo merchants do not provide as accurate results as the sandbox RapidConnect gateway for test payments.
Updated 30 days ago