If you are in the building and testing phase of your app, sandbox is the right place for you.
- The Clover sandbox environment is a testbed where you can experiment with the platform capabilities.
- You can create test merchant accounts to manage merchant data, and to also install and test your solutions for these test merchant accounts without your app approvals.
- You can also create test merchants in other regions where you want to make your app available.
- You cannot publish your apps in sandbox environment. Create your production account and follow proper procedures to publish and have your apps approved by Clover's App Market.
- You cannot use release groups in sandbox (you can only create release groups for approved apps).
- Your app will be linked to a production developer account. This account must be verified and approved by Clover before app approval can begin.
- You can submit your developer account for approval on production even while you are building and testing your app on sandbox.
To minimize app approval delays, be sure all information is complete and accurate.
- There are no Dev Kits in the production environment. You can only associate Dev Kits with your Sandbox account.
- Production demo merchants are black-holed and do not provide as accurate of results as sandbox's RapidConnect gateway for test payments.
Updated 5 months ago