Clover offers a functional sandbox for developers to test integrations by sending transactions to the sandbox account prior to sending them to their production account. In addition, Clover uses Composer to install the Adobe Commerce plugin.
- For information on setting up a Sandbox account, see Setting up a sandbox account.
- For information on the Production environment, see Production developer accounts.
- For information on Composer, see Get Composer.
Composer is a tool for dependency management in PHP. If you do not have Composer installed, follow the Composer installation instructions.
- Use your Adobe Commerce authentication keys.
- Click Yes to save your username and password. Composer saves your credentials in
If the error
Invalid Credentials appears, do the following:
- Edit the
- Delete the file.
- Rerun the Composer command.
Clover offers a functional sandbox for merchants and developers to test integrations. You can
sign up for a sandbox account by visiting Join the Clover developer community. Clover recommends that you test your Adobe Commerce (Magento 2) integration with the Clover plug-in by sending transactions to sandbox account prior to sending transactions to your production Clover account.
Updated 27 days ago