The Clover Payments Extension for Adobe Commerce, formerly known as Magento 2, enables merchants to securely:
- Collect payment card data on their Adobe Commerce-powered websites, and
- Process payments using their Clover merchant account.
The plugin is free for merchants and the transactions are charged according to the merchant’s Clover account agreement.
This Clover Payments plugin uses an
iframe-based tokenizer is updated as current with any future API changes, so your app requires less maintenance.
Card details for each processed payment are not saved on either Adobe Commerce or the merchant's server. The Clover Payments Extension does not contribute to the payment card industry (PCI) compliance scope of your Adobe Commerce shopping cart integration.
- Authorize only
- Charge (Authorize and Capture)
- PCI-compliance through
- Multilingual support for Canadian French
- Sorting payment options on check out page
For more information on Adobe Commerce, formerly known as Magento 2, see Adobe Commerce Developer Guide.
- Installing, upgrading and uninstalling Payment Extension
- Updating multilingual support location
- Configuring the Adobe Commerce Payment Extension
- Locating the merchant ID
- Setting up an API token
- Processing authorized transactions
- Capturing authorized transactions
- Processing a sales flow
- Refunding a captured order
- Voiding an authorization
- Viewing surcharges
- Customizing iFrame
Updated 27 days ago