Dev Kits at non-US addresses
Receive Dev Kits at non-US addresses
To order your Dev Kits and receive it in a non-US address, do the following:
- Sign up with a freight-forwarding provider such as Stackry, Vyking Ship, or MyUs. Provide your final destination address to them.
- Order your Dev Kit at cloverdevkit.com.
- Add the required device(s) to your cart and check out.
- Enter the US shipping address provided by your freight-forwarding provider.
- Complete the payment, verify your email address, and submit your order.
- Take note of the order number from Clover.
For questions related to Clover Dev Kits and up to fulfillment to your freight-forwarding provider, contact [email protected].
- Clover fulfills the order to your US freight-forwarding address.
- Your freight-forwarder receives the Dev Kit and ships to your registered non-US address.
- Track your package using your freight-forwarders tracking details until you receive the Dev Kit.
Clover is not responsible for the process of your freight-forwarding provider. For questions, directly contact the freight-forwarding provider with your tracking details.
See FAQs page for frequently asked questions related to Dev Kits. Additionally, visit our Developer Community to see if your question has already been answered. Your initial requests should always begin at this forum which is highly visible to the Clover team and our developer community.
Updated 2 months ago