about the Clover developer documentation
In addition to release notes, our developer documentation provides API reference specifications as well as detailed tutorials, examples, and recipes.
- What's New — find out about new features and updates.
- Bug fixes — quick monthly updates on the latest bug fixes across our developer platform.
- API Changelog — quick monthly updates related to API changes.
- Announcements — messages that are sent in the Developer Communications emails are usually added to our announcements page as well. If you miss an email, check our Announcements.
- Build with Android
- Build with REST API, Use OAuth 2.0
- Build with Ecommerce API
- Integrate Clover Payment extensions for Ecommerce
- Connect your POS app to a Clover device using REST Pay Display API
- Style conventions: Standard text format and notational conventions in developer documents help to understand and emphasize essential information. Learn about our style conventions.
- Region icons: Clover is expanding into International markets and regions across North America, Europe, and Latin America. Region icons on relevant topic pages help you identify if a topic is relevant for your region. Learn more about Region-specific features and limitations.
- Recipes: Recipes provide response details and are a great option if you don't have an OAuth token.
See the Learn how sections of the Manage orders data topic to tour working examples of common use cases. Explore more recipes.
Send documentation feedback
We in the Clover Technical Publications team value your opinions and ideas. We continuously work to improve our documentation and maintain its accuracy. If you find an issue, let us know. If you have an idea for an improvement, we want to hear it.
To send us your questions and suggestions, click the Yes 👍 or No 👎 icon at the end of any topic page and then enter your comments in the text box. Click Vote to submit your feedback.
If you want us to get back in touch with you, include your email address with your comments.
We review documentation feedback bi-weekly and put all requests in a queue that is managed and prioritized along with product updates. We'll only use your email address to contact you if we need to discuss your feedback.
Updated 16 days ago