Submit your developer account for approval from Developer Settings > Info. You must have an approved developer account before Clover can approve your apps.
With the other pages under Developer Settings, you can perform the following actions:
On the Members, Roles, and Permissions pages, you can:
- Members: On the Members page, you can add and manage additional member accounts for your OWNER developer account.
- Roles: On the Roles page, you can add and manage roles for added members accounts. See developer account roles.
- Permissions: On the Permissions page, you can view and manage permissions associated with each role.
Create separate production developer accounts for each country or region in which you want to create apps. To create a Sandbox or a Production developer account, see Clover environments. You need a developer account in each region, to build apps for that region. The Clover App Market team, reviews and approved each developer account you create on a Production environment.
In addition, test your app on Sandbox until it is ready for production. You can set up your Dev Kits to use Sandbox for testing.
We highly recommend you secure your account with two-factor authentication if you process credit cards to protect merchants and their data.
Each Clover developer account is created and managed by the account owner. The owner can be a single developer creating apps, or it can be the leader of a team of developers and other staff within an organization.
Each member of the team can be granted a user account associated with the owner's account.
Developer accounts and merchant accounts are distinct and separate accounts. The developer account with the OWNER or ADMIN role can invite additional users to create their own developer member accounts and access the Developer Dashboard.
Added developer member accounts can also be granted access to the test merchant by adding them as an employee of the test merchants. This can be done by adding new employees on the Employees app on the Merchant Dashboard.
If a member needs accounts for both the Developer Dashboard and Merchant Dashboard, they must use the same email address when creating each account. This allows the member to access both dashboards and use the test merchant account to install and test apps.
In the following example, both accounts for the developer are created with the email address
[email protected]. In this case, only the
[email protected] and
[email protected] accounts can view both dashboards.
Follow these instructions to create both a developer and test merchant accounts for a member. If you only want to create the developer account, only complete steps one through seven.
- On the Developer Dashboard, click Developer Settings > Members on the side-nav.
- On the Members page, click Invite Members.
- On the Invite Members To Your Developer Account modal that appears, enter an email address of the new member and assign a role from the Role list.
- Click Invite. The member receives an email with instructions to access their developer account. On the Members page, the invited member is listed in the table.
- Select the test merchant account from the header menu.
- On the Merchant Dashboard that appears, click Employees on the side-nav.
- On the Employees app, click Add New Employee.
- On the new employee form, enter the required member information.
- Click Save. On the Employees app, the new member is listed in the table.
Updated about a month ago