You must have an approved production developer account before Clover can approve your apps. Create a separate production developer account for each country or region where you want to create apps. The Clover App Market team reviews and approves each developer account you create in a production environment. For more information on sandbox and production environments, see Use Clover developer environments.
- Set up your Dev Kits to use in the sandbox environment for testing.
- Test your app in the sandbox environment to make sure it is ready for the production environment.
- Select a production environment, depending on your merchant's location:
- North America (US and Canada): https://www.clover.com
- Europe (Europe): https://www.eu.clover.com
- Latin America (LATAM): https://www.la.clover.com
- On the Create your Developer account window, enter your email address.
- Click Create Account. A message appears.
- Go to your email account and in the confirmation email from Clover, click Set a password. The Set your Password pop-up appears.
- Create a strong password, and click Continue. The Welcome to Clover! pop-up appears.
- In the Full Name field, enter identification information for your production developer account, and click Continue. The Name your Developer Account page appears.
- In the Public Developer Name field, enter either your developer name or company name to display in the Clover App Market, and click Continue. The Create your Test Merchant page appears.
- Enter information to create your first test merchant.
- Set up two-factor authentication to protect merchants and their data.
- Click Go to dashboard. The production Developer Dashboard appears.
From here you can:
Updated about 1 month ago