Your app's Launcher Icons should be mipmap resources.
Icons must conform to standard Android sizes:
- Clover Station - 48 × 48 (mdpi)
- Clover Mini/Mobile - 72 × 72 (hdpi)
- Clover Mini/Mobile (first three apps) - 192 × 192 (xxxhdpi)
You can use third-party icon generators to resize your logo.
- Be aware of the screen dimensions of all of the Clover Devices you plan to support, and design with these dimensions in mind.
- A single merchant may have any or all of the Clover devices. Aim for a consistent cross-device experience.
- If your app will include a customer-facing component, your design will reflect on the business using your app. These interfaces should be pleasing and professional.
- Your app will be used under fast-paced working conditions. Strive for clear, easy to use, and robust workflows that involve as few steps as possible.
- App design should emphasize clarity and accessibility. Use high-contrast, readable fonts, as well as large text and inputs.
- If you're adapting an app that was developed for another platform, make sure it only includes features and buttons that are relevant to the Clover user.
- Google's Material Design guidelines are a good place to start.
Updated about 1 year ago
Did this page help you?