Clover is excited to announce the launch of Clover Station Duo 2 in Canada in June 2023. Station Duo 2 is a powerful countertop point of sale (POS) system for merchants who need a customer-facing display for fast, accurate payments. Station Duo 2 includes a merchant-facing screen, a customer-facing screen, a receipt printer, and access to Clover software and App Market so merchants can use it as a hub to run their business.
Station Duo 2 is ideal for quick service restaurants, retail shops, personal services merchants, and others who need a customer-facing screen to process fast, accurate payments.
Station Duo 2 comprises the following components:
Merchant-facing screen—14-inch FHD display that tilts to allow viewing from a range of heights.
Customer-facing screen—8-inch HD display similar to the Clover Mini 3 and includes a relocated card slot for faster, more intuitive payments. The terminal provides all payment functions with EMV chip, NFC, and MSR technologies.
Printer—Standalone receipt printer.
Special cover glass—Both displays have chemically strengthened cover glass with anti-fingerprint coating.
The Station Duo comes with these exciting improvements:
- Processor—Qualcomm® Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor (4 cores up to 1.8GHz and 4 cores up to 2.2GHz)
- Memory—2 GB RAM
- Storage—16 GB
- Operating system—Android 10.x, multi-language support
- North America and Europe (C043E)—Ethernet, WiFi, and 4G/LTE
- Merchant-facing screen—14.0" IPS FHD display
- Customer-facing screen—8.0" IPS HD display
- Employee login method—Employee passcode
- Dual cameras—5.0M pixels
- Supports 1D/2D with advanced Zebra scanning software
- Internal dynamic speaker
- Separate speakers on both the terminal and display
- Single microphone input
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack located in the terminal
- Physical volume buttons on the customer-facing device and through the user interface
- Accessibility features
- Volume control
- Voice assistant
- Stylus pen option
- Headphones connection ability
- Display—High contrast, font, and brightness adjustment
- Sound detector (for microphone)
- Universal switch
- Tactile PIN entry option
- Accessories for purchase—Mini PIN shield, Mini PIN Entry Aid, cash drawer
Use the documentation to update your apps for Station Duo hardware.
Station Duo 2 does not have fingerprint login capability—employees login with their passcode. If your app depends on fingerprint login and your merchant is switching from Station Duo 1 to Station Duo 2, modify and test your app to accommodate the feature change.
Updated 2 months ago