Use the Developer Dashboard to create and manage apps, work through the approval process with Clover App market, assign pricing tiers, track merchant installations, and monitor app performance.
Manage the entire lifecycle of building your apps, from a draft stage to testing and launching it on Clover's App Market. After your apps are launched, you can see various metrics about your app's performance and monitor installations and revenue generated from your apps.
The Developer Dashboard enables you to:
- Manage your developer account and settings.
- Create, test, and submit apps for approval.
- Communicate with Clover's App Market team regarding your app.
- Work through the app approval process.
- Monitor the progress of the app approval.
- Track the performance of your apps.
- Create a sandbox developer account
- Create a production developer account
- Work with Clover's App Market team to approve your developer account
- Create a test merchant
- Build an Android app
- Submit your production app for approval
- Work with Clover's App Market team to approve your app
- If required, create a release group to test your app on a small group of merchants
- Publish your app to Clover's App Market
- Track your app's performance by monitoring installs and revenue
- Collect ratings and reviews from merchants
Updated 5 months ago