Get started with production environment
Develop and publish apps
Use the Developer Dashboard to create and manage apps, work through the approval process with Clover's App Market, assign pricing tiers, track merchant installations, and monitor app performance.
Manage the entire lifecycle of building your apps from a draft stage to testing and launching it on Clover's App Market. After your apps are launched, you can see various metrics about your app's performance and monitor installations and revenue generated from your apps.
The Developer Dashboard enables you to:
- Manage your developer account and settings.
- Create, test, and submit apps for approval.
- Communicate with Clover's App Market team regarding your app.
- Work through the app approval process.
- Monitor the app approval progress.
- Track your apps' performance.
How to develop and publish your apps?
- If you are in the app building and testing phase, sandbox is the right place for you. Create a sandbox developer account and test your app (you can create a production account through your sandbox account by selecting your region of operation)
- If you are done trying out our APIs and are ready to start building an app for real-time use, create your account in North America, Europe, or Latin America. Create a production developer account
- Work with Clover's App Market team to approve your developer account
- Create a test merchant
- Submit your production app for approval
- Work with Clover's App Market team to approve your app
- If required, create a release group to test your app on a small group of merchants
- Publish your app to Clover's App Market
- Track your app's performance by monitoring installs and revenue
- Collect ratings and reviews from merchants
Updated 2 days ago