The Clover platform provides tools for you to design and build apps for Clover merchants. In the production environment you can:
- Create developer accounts for specific regions—North America, Europe, or Latin America.
- Submit your developer account for approval.
- Build, test, and launch an app for real-time use.
For a step-by-step guide, see the app launch checklist—In the production environment.
While building and testing your app in the sandbox environment, you can:
- Create a separate production developer account for each country or region in which you want to create and launch apps.
- Submit your developer account for approval and work with the Clover App Market team to get your developer account approved.
Once your developer account is approved, use the production Developer Dashboard for your region.
- Manage your developer account and settings.
- Create, test, and submit apps for approval.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of your apps—from draft to test and launch on the Clover App Market.
- Create a test merchant.
- Create a release group, if needed, to test your app on a small group of merchants.
- Work through the approval process to publish your app on the Clover App Market.
- Communicate with Clover App Market team and track the app approval progress.
- Configure pricing tiers.
- Gain insights into your app's performance by monitoring installs and revenue.
- Collect and use app ratings and reviews from merchants.
For post-app launch steps, see Post-app launch checklist.
Updated 16 days ago