- Log in to the Adobe Commerce Dashboard.
- From the left-navigation menu, click Stores > Setting > Configuration. The Configuration page appears.
- Click Sales > Payment Methods.
- Click Clover Payments Configure.
- Enter information in the fields and from the Payment Action drop-down list, select Authorize.
- Click Save .
- On the merchant’s eCommerce website, select the product to purchase.
- Enter the Shipping details, and proceed with checkout.
- On the Review & Payments page, in the Payment Method section, select the Pay by card (Clover Payments) option.
- Enter card information.
- Click Place Order.
The following page displays when the transaction is successfully processed
- Log in to the Adobe Commerce dashboard.
- From the left navigation menu, click Sales > Operations > Orders. The Orders page appears.
- Verify the order details.
- For an order, click the View link in the Actions column for an order. The Transactions page appears.
- Verify the transaction details, including the transaction type.
To verify that the order and transaction display on the Clover Merchant Dashboard.
- Log in to the Clover Merchant Dashboard.
- From the left navigation menu, click Transactions > Payments.
- In the Created column, verify the status of Auth for the order transaction.
Updated 4 months ago