Use My Apps to view individual app cards for your apps. Use the actions in each app card to perform actions on an app. Click on an app in the side-nav to see the Overview page showing the progress of your app. On each app card, you can view basic identifiable information about your app.
- App icon & name: Clover merchants identify your app by its icon and name on the Clover App Market.
- App UUID: The Clover platform uniquely identifies your app by assigning it a UUID. You use the App UUID in the authentication and authorization process before making Clover REST API calls.
On your app card, you can find a list of basic app settings required for building and testing apps. Depending on your app type (Android, web, or semi-integrated), you can configure the following app settings:
- Set Permissions: You can request access to Clover merchant data by setting permissions for the type of data you want to request. For more information, see setting app permissions.
- Set the App Type: You can set the app type - an Android app, web app, or semi-integrated app. For more information, see managing app settings.
After you configure an app setting from this list, the setting is marked as complete. You can continue to edit a setting even after it is marked as complete.
Configure your app setting using the side-navigation menu (or side-nav). You can pin certain apps to ensure the app cards appear at the top of your view on the Dashboard home.
After you create an app on the Dashboard home, all your app management settings are available under the app name on the side-nav. For more information, see managing your apps.
Additional tools are available at the bottom of the side-nav for different stages of app development and publishing:
- Release Groups: You can release a subset of features to merchants based on different business cases. For more information, see managing release groups.
- Billing: You can set up pricing tiers based on your business needs for your apps.
- Dev Kits (in sandbox): You can order and use Clover Developer Kits (Dev Kits) to test apps, including transactions, for your test merchants in the sandbox environment. For more information, see Clover Dev Kits.
After your app is published on Clover's App Market, you can track its performance.
See Launch overview to learn about other tasks you can do after your app is published.
Updated 4 months ago