Clover is excited to announce its latest Mini—the Mini 3. The Mini 3 brings enhanced performance, support for Android 10.0 (API level 29), and an improved user interface (UI) in one sleek package.
- Clover’s hardened version of AOSP 10.0 (API Level 29)
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ octa-core processor
- Dimensions: 8″, 1280×800
- EMV chip card reader, NFC reader, and MSR
- Two USB host ports (type A), one USB port (type B) device, and one RJ12 cash drawer port
- Front-facing camera for 1D and 2D barcode scanning
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE
- Internal thermal receipt printer
- 3.5-mm audio jack (with L/R output and mic input), speaker, and microphone
See the complete list of Clover devices specifications at documentation.
- Order your Mini 3 Dev Kit and EMV test card a few weeks before you plan to go live with your device. This will allow you enough time to test your apps.
- Use an emulator to test your apps, if you need an alternative.
- Configure devices through the App Settings page. Select the Mini 3 device type to support all Mini versions, or select a specific Mini device from the drop-down list.
Clover non-payments Android NFC services are not supported on the Mini 3 device. Ensure your Android apps safely handle the
STATE_OFFstate defined by the Android
- Dev Kits are shipped only to US addresses.
For questions and feedback, send email to developer-hardware-updates.
Updated 4 months ago