The Clover global developer platform offers an intuitive and seamless experience to create integrations effectively. You need to create just one account to access sandbox and production environments. You can switch between your production and sandbox environments with just a click.
I am a first-time user. What should I do?
Step 1—Create your user account:
- Click https://www.clover.com/global-developer-home, or type this address in your browser and press Enter.
- On the Log in page, click Sign Up. The Sign up page appears.
- On the Sign up page:
a. Enter username of your choice.
b. Enter your email address.
c. Enter password.
- Click Create an account.
Step 2—Confirm your account:
- Check your email for an account confirmation email.
- In the confirmation email, click Confirm your email address to claim your developer account. The Finish setting up your account page appears.
Important: Confirm your developer account within 24 hours of creating the account; otherwise, you will need to re-create the account.
Step 3—On the Finish setting up your account page:
- Enter the developer account name in the Developer Account Name field. Your developer name identifies you as the app’s creator and displays for anyone who views your app.
- From the Choose where your integrations will be available drop-down list, select the location where your integration will be available.
- Click Get started.
Can I sign up for an account on the Clover global developer platform with same developer ID which I used for creating a developer account on the current developer platform?
No, you cannot sign up for the Clover Global developer platform using sandbox or production developer email address, existing on the current developer platform.
If you try to use your production or sandbox developer email ID to sign up for the Clover Global developer platform, you get an alert or it results in a failed sign-up process.
What URL (link) do I use to log in to my Clover developer account?
Use https://www.clover.com/global-developer-home Clover developer account.
Are there different URLs for the sandbox and production environments?
The https://www.clover.com/global-developer-home URL gives you access to the sandbox and production environments. After you log in, select either the Sandbox or USProd tab, as needed.
In which region is Clover global developer experience available?
Currently, this developer experience is available in (NA) region—United States (US) and Canada—but we plan to expand it to other regions.
I already have a developer account for the sandbox and NA production environments. Which URL do I use to access my Clover developer account?
All the existing sandbox and production links are functional. You can continue using your account as usual. No action is required until we migrate your account to the new global developer platform.
- Sandbox: https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/developer-home
- NA production: https://www.clover.com/login?context=developer
However, we recommend you sign up and explore the newly launched Clover global developer platform.
How do I start creating apps?
Click the Sandbox tab to create and test your app in the sandbox first.
Note: Apps can only be published in the production environment.
I want to publish my app. What should I do?
- Click the USProd tab.
- Complete the developer account verification and approval process. See Submit developer account for approval.
- Re-create your app in the production environment and submit it to Clover for review and approval.
How do I create test merchants?
When you sign up on the global developer platform to create a developer account, Clover creates a complimentary test merchant account for both sandbox and production environments. You can create additional test merchant accounts from the Developer Dashboard: <developer name> dashboard drop-down > Create test location.
Note: The Clover global developer platform is available only for the NA region; hence, you can create test merchants for the United States (US) and Canada (CA) to simulate merchant interactions with your application.
I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
- On the Log in page, click the Forgot password? link.
- Enter the email address you used when you created your account.
- Click Send email.
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive.
Updated 22 days ago