- Clover sandbox app created
- PAKMS key generated
Perform the following steps to create a charge:
- Create a sandbox app.
- Create a web app with the correct permissions.
- Install the test app on your test merchant.
- Obtain an OAuth token. If you do not have a server set-up yet, you can use the query parameters in the redirect (plus your app secret) to obtain a token.
- With the OAuth token (access token), make a
GET /pakms/apikeyrequest to obtain your PAKMS.
- Use the Clover iframe and the PAKMS key you obtained in step 5 to get a card token.
- Create a charge request with the card token you obtained in step 6.
For each payment, a new card token needs to be generated.
Updated 29 days ago
Did this page help you?