- Clover sandbox app created
- PAKMS key generated
To create a charge:
- Create a sandbox app.
- Create a web app with the correct permissions.
- Install the test app on your test merchant.
- Obtain an OAuth token. If you do not have a server set-up yet, you can use the query parameters in the redirect (plus your app secret) to obtain a token.
- With the OAuth token (access token), make a
GET /pakms/apikeyrequest to obtain your PAKMS.
- Use the Clover iframe and the PAKMS key to get a card token.
- Create a charge request with the card token.
For each payment, you need to generate a new card token.
Updated 5 months ago