Join Clover’s Developer Program
- Sign up to be a Clover developer for our US (clover.com/developers) or EU (eu.clover.com/developers) market, and join our Clover Developer Community forums.
- If you are a corporation, be sure to select A company account and enter a valid Tax ID/EIN
- All developers must enter a valid residential address for identity verification, no P.O. Boxes
- To minimize delays, be sure all information is complete and accurate
Setup Billing Information
- Once your Clover Developer Account has been approved, login to your account and click on the Get Paid tab
- Enter your bank routing number and account number
Submit Legal Documents
- Before you submit your app for review, schedule some time with us to give us a quick 15-minute tour of your app by emailing email@example.com
- Your app should be polished and functional, and your demo should cover the end-to-end merchant experience as closely as possible
- Expect initial feedback and guidance as needed, not pre-approval
- The App One-Pager is a merchant-facing collateral for Clover Sales Representatives to take with them into the field.
- Email headline and description copy as well as high res 300dpi app image assets outlined here to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Design team will compile this in a consistent format so we just need the copy and assets from you
- Check out existing App One-Pagers here
We ask for the App One-Pager to be formatted to a template, so that there is consistency for merchants/Sales Reps when they look for marketing materials.
- Create a Help/Support page hosted on your site, which should cover FAQs and basic implementation and use of your app
- Ensure you have support capacity and valid resources for your target market. All phone numbers should be valid (e.g. US phone numbers for US apps, EU phone numbers for EU apps), and you should have resources available during the appropriate time zones.