Join Clover’s Developer Program
- Sign up to be a Clover developer for our US (clover.com/developers) or EU (eu.clover.com/developers) market, and join our Clover Developer Community forums.
- If you are a corporation, be sure to select A company account and enter a valid Tax ID/EIN
- All developers must enter a valid residential address for identity verification, no P.O. Boxes
- To minimize delays, be sure all information is complete and accurate
Set Up Billing Information
- All app fees, payment from the merchant for use of your app, and merchant-customer payment processing must be implemented within Clover and/or First Data. Refer to the Developer Agreement for details
- Once your Clover Developer Account has been approved, log in to your account and click on the Get Paid tab
- Enter your bank routing number and account number
Submit Legal Documents
- Create a Help/Support page hosted on your site, which should cover FAQs and basic implementation and use of your app
- Ensure you have support capacity and valid resources for your target market. All phone numbers should be valid (e.g. US phone numbers for US apps, EU phone numbers for EU apps), and you should have resources available during the appropriate time zones.