Join Clover’s Developer Program
- Sign up to be a Clover developer for our US (clover.com/developers) or EU (eu.clover.com/developers) market, and join our Clover Developer Community forums.
- If you’re a corporation, be sure to select A company under account and enter a valid Tax ID/EIN.
- All developers must enter a valid residential address for identity verification (no P.O. boxes).
- To minimize delays, be sure all information is complete and accurate.
Set Up Billing Information
- All app fees, payment from the merchant for use of your app, and merchant-customer payment processing must be implemented within Clover and/or First Data. Refer to the Developer Agreement for details.
- Once your Clover Developer Account has been approved, log in to your account and click on the Get Paid tab.
- Enter your bank routing number and account number.
Submit Legal Documents
Test Your App
- All apps will be reviewed by the Clover team for functionality and usability.
- Review the Developer Guidelines for app requirements.
- Create a Help/Support page hosted on your site. This page should cover FAQs, as well as implementation and use of your app.
- Ensure you have support capacity and valid resources for your target market. All phone numbers should be valid (e.g. US phone numbers for US apps, EU phone numbers for EU apps), and you should have resources available during the appropriate times for your time zone(s).