In this section, we guide you through the process of making your sandbox solutions available in the Clover production environment for Clover merchants.
In this article, we discuss:
- Joining Clover’s Developer Program
- Setting up billing information
- Submitting legal documents
- Testing your app
- Creating Help Resources
Joining Clover’s Developer Program
- Submit your production Clover Developer Account for approval on our US (clover.com/developers) or EU (eu.clover.com/developers) market
- If you are a corporation, be sure to select A company under account and enter a valid Tax ID/EIN.
- For the Identity Verification section, all developers must enter a valid residential address for identity verification purposes (no P.O. boxes).
- To minimize delays, be sure all information is complete and accurate.
- Join our Clover Developer Community forums to chat with our Developer Support team and fellow Clover Developers
Setting Up Billing Information
- All app fees, payment from the merchant for use of your app, and merchant-customer payment processing must be implemented within Clover and/or First Data. Refer to the Developer Agreement for details.
- Once your Clover Developer Account has been approved, log in to your account and click on the Get Paid tab.
- Enter your bank routing number and account number.
Submitting Legal Documents
Testing Your App
- All apps will be reviewed by the Clover team for functionality and usability.
- Review the Developer Guidelines for app requirements.
Creating Help Resources
- Create a Help/Support page hosted on your site. This page should cover FAQs, as well as implementation and use of your app.
- Ensure you have support capacity and valid resources for your target market. All phone numbers should be valid (e.g. US phone numbers for US apps, EU phone numbers for EU apps), and you should have resources available during the appropriate times for your time zone(s).