We are introducing a streamlined process to help manage updates made to your approved/published apps. This is to ensure these changes comply with the terms stipulated in our developer agreement.
Updates to the following details now require a Clover review:
- Distribution: Subscription country, supported languages, or locales
- Market Listing: App icon or site URL
With the new process, we inform you (via the developer dashboard) which changes are submitted for review, when a review is updated by Clover, and an option to revert/undo pending changes.
In addition, we’ll be sending email notifications for all status updates of a review. Once approved, the changes will be publicly visible in the App Market.
This feature has no impact on:
- Current app status on the App Market: Published apps continue to remain visible on the App Market.
- Subscription tiers and pricing: All the subscription tiers and metered pricing of your published apps continue to function as expected. You can also modify existing subscription tiers and pricing.
- APK update process: You can continue to submit and update APKs for your Android apps.
To receive more third-party developers communication from Clover, sign up here.
Updated over 2 years ago