We have released the following improvements in the Clover Sandbox and Production environments:
We are introducing a new printer driver that enables you to test receipts using your emulator. For more information, see our documentation on Testing with printer receipt images.
Clover supports Android apps with the
targetSDKVersion value in the
AndroidManifest.xml file set to 25 or lower. SDK level 26 onwards, Android has introduced the account access and discoverability policy, which explicitly requests access to Clover merchant accounts and disrupts the expected merchant flow.
Both in the sandbox and production environments, you will now be notified with an error message if you upload an APK with the
targetSDKVersion value set to 26 or above.
We are introducing a new space on community.clover.com called Ideas & Feedback. In this space, you can freely post ideas and suggestions about improvements to the Clover SDKs, REST API, and Clover App Market.
To post an idea:
- In the Ideas & Feedback space, select Post an idea. Log on with your account credentials.
- On the Suggest an idea page, enter the information you want to share.
- Once you are done, select Post Your Idea.
We are recommending all 3rd party developers and Clover merchants to enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for their accounts.
To enable 2FA:
- On the sandbox Developer Dashboard, select Account name > Account Settings from the header.
- Under Two-Factor Authentication, select Set Up Authentication App or Set Up SMS Authentication.
- Follow the mentioned steps and complete your setup.
Repeat these steps to enable 2FA for your production account.
To receive more third-party developers communication from Clover, sign up here.
Updated about a month ago