Effective date: June 28th, 2019
Clover is introducing Ratings and Reviews on Clover App Market. On the app details page, Clover merchants will have opportunities to submit one to five star ratings and accompanying reviews for installed apps.
Once your app has a minimum of three reviews, the average rating will appear on the App Market.
Clover reserves the right to flag and remove inappropriate ratings and reviews from the app market. Please note the following policies about what is considered an inappropriate review:
A review is considered inappropriate if the reviewer is:
- affiliated with the developer
- promoting the developer or competitor
- a competitor or former employee of the developer
- receiving payments or other incentives for writing the review
- receiving threats for writing the review
- the app developer
- the app developer writing on behalf of Clover merchants
Reviewing your own app or the app of a competitor is grounds for suspension or removal from the App Market.
A review is considered inappropriate if it appears to be:
- about a different app
- about a sales channel
- about Clover in general
- plagiarized from another source
A review is considered inappropriate if it appears to contain:
- self-promotional content
- false or misleading information
- hate speech, lewd commentary, or threatening language
- private information about merchants, employees, or otherwise
A review is considered inappropriate if it is about an issue that has been fixed by the developer at a later time. In this case, once the issue has been verified as resolved, Clover will remove the review.
Updated 11 months ago