- Download and install Android Studio.
- Using either an Android emulator or an Android device, install Clover Services and add a Clover account. You can find Clover Services on the Development APKs page. You may want to view the step-by-step video tutorial on setting up your Android device for development purposes.
- Download and install Clover and App Updater onto your Android device.
- Navigate to your device's Settings menu and select Add Account.
- Select Clover from the list.
- Log in using the Clover Developer account you just created. Your device will then prompt you to install the latest Clover system apps.
- When prompted to pick a home app, select the Clover Launcher.
- Afterward, visit the Clover App Market to download additional apps such as Inventory and Tables.
We recommend using a Clover Developer Kit to fully test your user experience. This will also allow you to access hardware-specific functionality like NFC, other secure payments, printing, and scanning. However, if you are not relying on those functionalities, it is also possible to use an emulator to quickly prototype, develop, and test your Clover applications.
Download and install a trial version of Genymotion on Desktop.
Updated about a year ago